Contoh Dialog Telephoning, Appointment, Complaining (Bahasa Inggris)

TELEPHONING
BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP..
RECEIVER: Hallo, good afternoon. Harry Webb speaking.
CALLER: Hallo Harry, Could I speak to Tom Bailey please?
RECEIVER: I'm sorry, Who am I speaking to?
CALLER: I'm David Jones, from ABCD Bank.
RECEIVER: OK Mr. Jones, I'm putting you through. Hold on please.
BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP..
RECEIVER: Mr. Jones, i'm afraid Mr. Bailey can't talk to you at the momment, he's on a meeting right now.
CALLER: Do you know when he's finish his meeting?
RECEIVER: I'm sorry Mr. Jones I think I have no idea about that.
CALLER: Ok then, can i leave him a message?
RECEIVER: Yes, please.
CALLER: Please ask him to call David Jones on 085-321-555-432.
RECEIVER: David Jones on 085-321-555-432, right?
CALLER: Yes, that's right.
RECEIVER: OK, I'll see he gets your message.
CALLER: Thank you.
RECEIVER: You're welcome Mr. Jones.



APPOINTMENT
FARIHIN: Good Morning Ms. Eko, How are you doing today?
EKO: Good morning, i'm great thanks.
FARIHIN: I would like to talk about our job right now, is it possible?
EKO: I’m afraid I’m busy right now. How about tomorrow at 9AM?
FARIHIN: I’ve got another appointment that time. How about 1PM after the break?
EKO: 1PM will be OK.
FARIHIN: Ok then, see you tomorrow.
EKO: See you.


COMPLAINING
FARIHIN: Good morning Ms. Eko.
EKO: Good Morning, Can I help you?
FARIHIN: Yes, I would like to complain about my teaching room.
EKO: What seems to be the problem, Mr. Farihin?
FARIHIN: When I teach there, the class in the next room is too noisy and that’s distract me and my class a lot.
EKO: I’m sorry for the inconvenient Mr. Farihin, I think it’s the student who practice for the ROLE PLAY game next week.
FARIHIN: I see, but can you do something in case this situation happen again?
EKO: Off course, don’t worry I’ll talk them to use building hall or basket ball court to practice.
FARIHIN: Ok then, thank you so much for your help Ms. Eko.

EKO: You’re welcome Mr. Farihin.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post